About Gaëlle Jeanty
Bachelor’s of Science in Health at University of North Florida (2011)
Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing at Chamberlain University (2014)
MSN FNP Chamberlain University; Graduation Oct 2018
Credentials: Active Florida RN Licenses
Certifications: BLS, ACLS.
Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, FL
Assistant Nurse Manager, February 2017- present - Assists the Director of Med/Surg/Progressive with unit/area operations.
- Facilitates care and recovery of post-operative Cardiothoracic surgery patients.
- Works closely with direct care personnel to ensure delivery of quality patient care.
- Facilitates patient throughput.
- Takes lead role in implementing changes.
- Supports and coaches unit personnel in development.
- Takes a direct patient care assignment as needed.
- Staffing and scheduling of unit personnel.
Registered Nurse, November 2015- February 2017
- Recognized by patients and families in regards to exceptional patient centered care throughout surgical recovery period.
- Assumed the role of preceptor to newly hired Registered Nurses orienting to the CVICU.
- Volunteered to act as American Heart Association Heart Walk Team Captain in 2016. Lead the team in raising funds by heading various fundraisers and boosting team morale.
- Collaborated with the interdisciplinary team of providers to deliver optimal care to recovering surgical patients.
- Attend Baptist Young Health Professional meetings to network with leaders within the Baptist System.
- Performed highly in yearly evaluations as it relates to personal development, team and patient interactions, and delivery of care.
- Effectively demonstrates competency with use of the Cerner electronic medical system.
UF Health Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL
Registered Nurse, November 2014- November 2015 - Provided nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process and standards of practice for a professional nurse.
- Performed all staff nurse activities and function as charge nurse when assigned.
- Maintained overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- Performed assignments appropriately to age and developmental level of patients being served.
- Demonstrates teamwork and communicates in a professional manner with all members of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and apply computer technologies and procedures that affect patient care delivery.