About Ronnie King
- 15+ years of diversified experience in leading teams and architecting multi-tier, intranet and internet applications using Java, Gosu, and Application Servers.
- Certified Scrum Master and Java Developer with over in 12+ years of Agile and Waterfall project development experience.
- 12+ years of diversified experience in analysis and design of applications using OOAD concepts and tools.
- 9+ years of experience participating and leading daily stand-ups and scrum ceremonies.
- 8+ years of experience in Guidewire Claim Center, Policy Center, and Billing Center as architect / developer.
- 5+ years of instructional experience teaching Object Oriented Programming at collegiate and secondary levels.
- Experienced in developing and testing applications using tools IBM RAD 7.x, JBoss Developer Studio, Eclipse and application servers Websphere server 6.x/8.x, Jetty, JBoss 4.x/5.x, Tomcat 7.x/8.x.
- Experienced in support, maintenance and working on enhancements for production applications.
- Hands on experience in the complete life cycle implementation of software development (SDLC).
- Experienced in Installation, configuration and troubleshooting Websphere Server 6.x/8.x.
- Experienced in configuring, installing and testing applications in different environments like Test, Quality, Implementation and Production server environments.
BOARDS & AFFILIATIONS
Chair (2012 – Current), Board of Library Trustees; Connect Florida Region Chair (2014 – 2015), Leadership Florida Board; Member (2013 – 2015), Hubbard House Board; Board Member (2016 – Current), Jacksonville Public Education Fund Board; President (2012 – 2015), First Coast National Pan Hellenic Council; President (2009 – 2011), Omega Psi Phi Fraternity; President (2011 – 2013), National Society of Black Engineers – Jax Grad Chapter; President (2009 –
2011), Jacksonville Urban League Young Professionals; School Advisory Council (2013 – 2014), Bartram Springs Elementary; Community STEAM Advisory Team (2013 – 2014), Duval County Public Schools; Member (2012 – 2013), Jacksonville Children’s Chorus Board; Member (2006 – Current), Mentoring Families and Kids Board; Member (2008, 2009), Northeast Florida Engineering Week Planning Committee; Member (2011 - Current), Urban Education Symposium Board
Leadership Jacksonville (Class of 2011)
Connect Florida (Class Three of 2013)
Main Street America Group Employee Spot Award (2015)
Mayor Alvin Brown Mentor Award (2014)
Omega Man of the Year (2009, 2011)